Anda di laman kakak.teruskan membaca,tinggalkan jejak:)

Tuesday 31 May 2011

THE ARTIST IN ME.


 
 Kalau rasa nak melukis, lukis je. Tak kisah lah comot ke buruk ke cacat ke.
_________________________________________

My ART is no ART,
Without my minds simplicity.
 
My ART does not want,
To subscribe to the view that unhappiness,
Commands the world.
When I paint or draw,
I keep my minds thought garden, completely free.
My ART is the hide and seek,
Between my souls illuminating smiles,
And my hearts streaming tears.
 
The artist in me has three,
Faithful, sleepless and self-giving friends.
A newness eye, a oneness heart and a fullness life.
 
TQ 
 
p/s : mickey, teringat adik.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeap!kau mmg reti lukis..x dinafikan. :) & bakat tu masih kekal cz it's in our blood sis!

Lyontien said...

thx sygg.